Food & Mood: Are they connected?
Content by: NCES, Inc and SoulFIRE Health
Learn more about how your diet effects your mood. A great presentation for Workplace Wellness or other adult discussions.
Learn how the different foods can have a negative or positive impact on mood. The following Objectives are covered in this slide presentation:
● Understand how food affects Mood and Energy Levels
● The role of essential Vitamins
● The role of Vitamin D
● The impact of fats, starches and sugars
● Understanding sugar and caffeine
● Understanding the impact of the gut
● Understand Immune Boosters
● Identify foods that create a “Vibe” for mood and energy
How to get the slides? Click here for help...
You’ve heard it before. Yes, breakfast is still the most important meal of the day! Whether you start your day at 7:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m., you need to fuel your body and jump-start your day.
Mealtime Mania: Make time for Breakfast!