Fun Mindset Exercise Tips
Content by: Lee Agbohlah, BS of Kinesiology and Exercise Science
Take a moment to make exercise a priority.
Tip 1: Schedule your workouts.
- Schedule your workout like it’s an important meeting for work or a doctor's appointment!
-Train your mind to prioritize your workouts.
- Set daily reminders in your calendar. Remember to set alerts!
- Schedule your workouts at times that are convenient.
- Adapt your schedule, when needed.
- Consistency happens over time!
Tip 2: Organize workout logs
- How productive are you at work without having systems in place?
- Monitor fitness productivity! You need to have records to keep you on track.
- Organize workouts in an App, or a simple spreadsheet.
- Set workouts in the correct order to maximize results.
- Keep track of your progress with proper recording. Evaluate your workouts to stay on top of your goals.
Tip 3: Write out your goals.
- Life can be a roller coaster with the ups and downs throughout a year! It’s easy to fall off when you lose focus.
- How powerful are your actions when you feel motivated? Imagine how driven you will be when you see your goals everyday?
- Establish a routine of writing your goals out everyday. Store your goals in clear view for a daily reminder.
- Set goals that align with your vision .
- Read your goals before you go to sleep!
Tip 4: Read to invest in your personal development.
- Investing in your mind will have a better ROI than any retirement fund! It will elevate all areas of your life.
- Imagine what reading 10 pages a day of a self-help book will do for your mindfulness of your health?
- 10 pages a day is nearly 4,000 pages in a year!
- Train your mind to be aware of your health.
- Establish the habit of reading to build the habit of being active. Fill your mind with positive thoughts.
Want to view more on Fun tips? Click here.
Commit, make it fun and make it a priority! Click to try this attached download and learn more!