Healthy Start Against COVID-19
Content by: NCES, Inc.
5 Easy Steps you should be taking each day! Don't let the Pandemic get you down...
The Pandemic has been difficult, but you can make sure that you are healthy, nourished and fit!
1. Balance your diet from the 5 Food Groups.
2. East fresh, whenever possible.
3. Count the carbohydrates that you eat.
4. Get a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise each day.
5. Stay social, even when shut-in.
1. Learn to do floor exercises in your own home.
2. Find great videos on YouTube for FREE!
3. Stay social by calling a different friend each day.
You’ve heard it before. Yes, breakfast is still the most important meal of the day! Whether you start your day at 7:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m., you need to fuel your body and jump-start your day.
Mealtime Mania: Make time for Breakfast!